Fashion maven and Editor-At-Large for Japan’s Men’s Vogue, Italian Anna Dello Russo creates a perfume with online retail European powerhouse, Yoox.com. It started to become available online Dec. 3rd– probably sold out by now! Clothing by Roberto Cavalli, music by Kanye West, but I think this was shot in one of her palazzo!
Also, I love her TOP TEN CHRISTMAS PARTY RULES (directly quoted all misspellings, grammatical errors, mixed- Italian, hers):
1. Don’t wear RED or GREEN outfits.
You will look alike a Christmas tree.
2. Forget any COATS(also if outside it’s only 5 degrees).
You should make a big impactjust with your dress.
3. Choose a GOLD.
You will emphasize the ideato be a Christmas GIFT to unwrap.
4. Go to the hairdresser, facial,manicure and pedicure.
Don’t be worry to be OVER-DONE!
5. Choose between HAT and MAKEUP,
if you wear a hat keep fresh faceotherwise you will looks like a transvestite.
6. Wearing lots of JEWELLERY.
the sound of JEWELLERY banishbad thoughts and bad ghosts.
7. Focus on the SHOES.
Generally at Christmas party you spenda lot of time seated on the sofa.
8. Shoes have to carry all the magicalatmosphere of Christmas:
Choose sparkling, shiny, eccentric, metallic, decorative, precious, brocade, extravagant, color-full, magnificent, enchanting, … PAIR OF SHOES.
9. Don’t be worry about your BAG,
you immediately will forget it on some chairs.
10. Don’t throw yourself on the drinksand on the food.
It’s not POLITE!
As she says, I JAD’R!